• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for anothers mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kruzel

I am from Chicago, IL, I am a 53 year old man, recently fired from a job I have held for 10 years. I have never been disciplined, and have recently been called irreplaceable, and a great asset to the corporation. Another Manager on the same level took over a project, he misled me as to the work I was supposed to do. I finished my portion of work incorrectly, because memos were never forwarded to me. He even watched me do this incorrectly. THe Vice President of the Company, knows I was not informed all the details of the projects. Told me so in person, and then fired me.
I feel this is beacuse of my age and possible because of my failing heatlth. (Neither of which has ever affected my work.)

Please Help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">