• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for getting glass of water

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kwright95004

California
My husband works for a local Truss Company. His tail off man was terminated for going into the office for a glass of water. It was not his scheduled break, however, he was waiting for more wood. Can they do this?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
While on the very few facts you have provided it sounds like overkill, yes, they can do this and it is legal.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

However, I will say this . . .

My further response:

My dear, after a certain age, all of us men are "waiting for more wood." Some of us get it, and others don't.

IAAL

C

chillin

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My further response:

My dear, after a certain age, all of us men are "waiting for more wood." Some of us get it, and others don't.

IAAL
I do recall, IAAL after all the crap that has happened to me you are very funny and quite humorus, you sort of made me sort of smiled tonight after all the comments you say to everyone, especially to "girl interupted"

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">