• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FIRED FOR MISCONDUCT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RYAN5023

i WAS FIRED FROM A COMPANY THE FIRST WEEK IN AUG FOR MISCONDUCT, AS OF OCT 12, i STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY LAST PAYCHECK OR ANY DETAILS OF MY MEDICAL INSURANCE OR 401K. NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST ME FOIR MY MISCONDUCT. DO I HAVE ANY LEGAL RECOURSE?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You should have received your paycheck by now. Do this, to make sure the lates you were to receive the check:

1. Read employment law at the freeadvice.com homepage, there is a question there that answers this.

2. As to your state, check your state law by going to state laws at the freeadvice.com homepage, click on state statutes and then your state. Check the labor code or employer-employee code.

3. To collect, you can go to an employment labor law attorney in your state to help you write a letter to get the original amount owed plus interest.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">