• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for no fault of mine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

josephshunt

What is the name of your state?Missouri I began working at Cash America about three weeks ago, this last Monday night when we were leaving the store my store manager looked at me and said "Don't forget your helmet tomorrow" and another worker said "say no to crack tomorrow". I went home no know what to make of thier coments, the next I spoke with my manager and let him know they made me uncomfortable, Two days later after I thought everything was over another worker was so mad about what was said she told me she was going to kick my ass and throw her keys at me told me leave the store. At that time the dis. manager was called and in the end I was fored and not the worker who threated me. I did nothing but let them know I didn't like their coments I was threated and fired. Can they do that??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">