• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired for no reason then rehired without seniority

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dodedodedo22

im from ny an my job sent me to an eap program (employee assistance program)i went to all of my meetings but wasnt able to go to all of them because my counciller got sick and broke his foot ...twice! so a whole month of meetings had to be reschedueled and they were.for some reason my job fired me for not going to these meetings while my counciller was out.i talk to my counciller about this when he gets back and he writes the eap program a letter explaining what has been going on.and after alot of work i managed to get my job back.but even though i was fired for no reason i was not re enstated i was rehired all my seniority gets reset.i dont really know what to do .in all honesty considering i was in complience i should have been working after my last meeting with the counciler (over 2 months ago) but since my job ****ed up i still havent even started thier making me get my fingers reprinted (even tho they already have them)and thier really wasting my time.what shoud i do?if u need more info let me know.

dodedodedo22

not quite that easy,but if you have down syndrome,or autism i could take care of you for a nominal fee.
my career is an acquired taste.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">