• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FIRED WITH OUT CAUSE KNOWING THAT I HAVE END STAGE KIDNEY DISEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I WAS FIRED FROM MY JOB TODAY WITHOUT WARNING OR CAUSE. THIS IS A $40,000.00 A YEAR JOB GONE RIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS. HE EVEN KNEW THAT I HAD END STAGE KIDNEY DISEASE AND THAT I WOULD BE NEEDING A TRANSPLANT WITHIN THE YEAR. WHAT RECOURE DO I HAVE?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Immediately get an employment labor law attorney and sue to get compensation or get your job back ===> you cannot lose your job because of your medical condition. Were you still able to perform your duties? If so, they just violated the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">