• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired by a phone call ladt night

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mercenit

What is the name of your state? Florida

I hope someone can advise me. I work for a small company of 5 employees, now 4. Last night I got back from San Francisco my brothers wedding and my boss calls me at 9:30pm, he states that he has terminated me. I ask why, he says he is not allowed to discuss it with me. I been employed for them for 7 months now I am a model employee never missed a day from work never been late. I do have a co-worker that has threaten to have me fired. I work in the conference division and was told that I would represent them at all of the conferences world wide. Since then this co-worker has been out to get me. Everyone in this company that's worked in my position has been terminated for no apparent reason. Now this company has been around for about 10 years and about no less than 30 have been fired. This is a million dollar company. Do I have any case? They have never given me any kind of warning?

HomeGuru

mercenit said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I hope someone can advise me. I work for a small company of 5 employees, now 4. Last night I got back from San Francisco my brothers wedding and my boss calls me at 9:30pm, he states that he has terminated me. I ask why, he says he is not allowed to discuss it with me. I been employed for them for 7 months now I am a model employee never missed a day from work never been late. I do have a co-worker that has threaten to have me fired. I work in the conference division and was told that I would represent them at all of the conferences world wide. Since then this co-worker has been out to get me. Everyone in this company that's worked in my position has been terminated for no apparent reason. Now this company has been around for about 10 years and about no less than 30 have been fired. This is a million dollar company. Do I have any case? They have never given me any kind of warning?
**A: why would you think you have a case? Are in in a union or have a written contract preventing you from being fired at will?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">