• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired Someone Said They Seen Me Going Through Other Peoples Stuff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hjsherrod

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? GEORGIA A LADY SAID SHE SAW ME GOING THROUGH SOME ONE ELSES STUFF.THEN THE WOMEN WHOM SHE TOLD WENT TO THE OWNERS.THEY CALLED ME TO THE OFFICE WITHOUT NO PROOFAND LET ME GO.I REALLY NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

You Are Guilty

hjsherrod said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? GEORGIA A LADY SAID SHE SAW ME GOING THROUGH SOME ONE ELSES STUFF.THEN THE WOMEN WHOM SHE TOLD WENT TO THE OWNERS.THEY CALLED ME TO THE OFFICE WITHOUT NO PROOFAND LET ME GO.I REALLY NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
Let me guess - you work at a funeral home, right?

Beth3

A LADY SAID SHE SAW ME GOING THROUGH SOME ONE ELSES STUFF.THEN THE WOMEN WHOM SHE TOLD WENT TO THE OWNERS.THEY CALLED ME TO THE OFFICE WITHOUT NO PROOFAND LET ME GO.I REALLY NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

And your question is?

Have you saw that new Tom Cruise movie? It's pretty good.

Ugh, after growing up in one of these states where people say "I seen...", it just makes me gnash my teeth when I hear it now.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If you are asking whether or not you can be legally fired when the employer has no proof of wrongdoing, the answer is yes, you can.

The employer is free to fire you on suspicion of wrongdoing, even if they have no proof and even if they are entirely mistaken.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">