• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired what>>>>

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Darmentle

What is the name of your state? ca

Ok were to start, well lets see so today i was fired for not completing task at hand. But lets start the story..... So i work for a company that rents out house boats on shata lake. My job description is appliance technician which is to fix house hold appliance's on the house boats. during the winter the boats are pulled from the water and put in a big lot were my job is to go over them with a fine tooth comb and test appliances and fix them. Alright the whole winter ive been havening problems with the new supervisor. Dude is just constantly harrasing me over the work i do constant put downs threating my job. yelling at me after he got done harrasing me many times he would got into the office and brag about it to other employee's which just so happen to be my friends that would tell me the load of crap that he would say about me. he would also harras me on the job site putting me down breaking projects that i was working on in front of me telling me it was crap + a bunch of bad words. so this happens over like a 3 month period. guy is just a dick head and you know i hold my tongue and try and try to work faster better for him i loved my job and what i did but it just wasn't good a enough. finally i kept telling my boss about the way he was treating me. he would do nothing but say thats just the way he is don't worry and would just play it off like it was not a big reason never fill out a report about or anything. Is this right. also i heart my neck working there and my head and its still bothering me they wouldn't let me fill out an accident report. till the second day telling me. Oh your ok you don't need to go the doctor. After i just got knocked out by a huge falling object not to mention the freaking apple size lump coming off my head and now i cant sleep at night.

im so confused im not trying to make people feel sorry for me i just need answers

Beth3

The boss being a world class jerk is not illegal; same goes for terminating you for an unfair reason.

If the boss/your employer refused to file an injury report with their worker's compensation carrier, you should contact your State's Worker's Compensation Division today and inform them of that, as well as "file" an injury report directly with the State (who will send the report to the employer's WC insurance carrier.) Then go to a doctor and get the medical treatment you need. At the very least, a doctor needs to make sure you don't have a serious concussion. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">