• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired while on Family Medical Leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RachelMorgan

I'm writing from KY(don't hold that against me, we do wear shoes:)) I was "forced into taking FMLA and denied a reduced work schedule. (MY "TEMPORARY" REPLACEMENT WAS ALLOWED TO WORK THE EXACT REDUCED SCHEDULE I HAD REQUESTED AND WAS DENIED). I was given the run around as to why I was never sent the required FMLA forms yet sent an e-mail wanting to know when I was going to send them the necessary documentation justifying the time off so "they would know my intentions" as my boss "had concerns about my ability to do the requirements of my job". Please note, I was only an over qualified Master degreed receptionist for a local Coca-Cola. Then they suddenly came up with some trumped up charges of corporate fraud that were proven to be lies to my boss who even admitted to me that he knew they were not true but that the situation was out of his control and that there was nothing he could do about it. I had the documented proof of the lie and the home office would not accept it from me. I requested copies of my termination papers and they would not give them to me nor would they return my calls. Now my disability has been cut off. A company in California forged a document causing the corporate fraud charge to be made but the sales rep. spoke with my boss and will testify that the individual falsified documents. Is there nothing I can do to salvage my name or reputation?
P.S. This same Coke had formerly accused me of stealing a large amount of money when I was making bank deposits for them. After clearing my name and getting copies of the checks from the company involved, I did send a very blunt letter to my boss and the president of the company questioning the trust/loyalty that the company had in me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">