• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired without given a warning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjpink9

Ca

I feel I was wrongfuly terminated. I was a maintenance man at a winery/resteraunt. I was doing my job to the best of ny ability. I had a General Manager who said I was slow at my job. His problem was his word was absoulte and never question him. He was wrong a few times never said sorry you are right. If he was a good manager he could have given me a verbal warning. In other dept some employees get one warning to shape up. After a while I felt he was racist towards me. He was always watching my every move. On the final day I was painting a section of a 25 foot trailer. I was using a 3" inch roller for the small sections and a 2" inch brush for the parts the roller missed. He said I should be using a larger brush. A larger brush would use paint more faster and not be efficent.What is the name of your state? Calif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">