• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for wrong reason

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

care4all

I was working for a Co. for 2 weeks and one Friday night the area manager came in and told me i was fired. when i asked why i was told that i failed a 30 day hair falacal drug test. When i ask if they co re-test i was told no. I went home Crying becuz I knew i didnt do drugs. later i found out from headquarters that i did NOT fail the drug test. i have tried to contact the area manager for some info and nothing in return. However i did talk to her once and she told me she would look into it and get back with me, and I still have not heard anything...that was 2 weeks ago. what are my rights? please help. I have almost lost my 13 year marriage over this. I do not do drugs!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">