• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Four counts of misdaminor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aflo936

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.

I was a security guard who was charged with 4 misdamenor counts of breaking and entering at client sites. I had been to the sites before and wrote reports about the sites being unsecure. Can I use a prayer for judgement in this case.

aflo936

aflo936 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina.

I was a security guard who was charged with 4 misdamenor counts of breaking and entering at client sites. I had been to the sites before and wrote reports about the sites being unsecure.

pattytx

Please don't repost your question. This board is "staffed" by volunteers; there are no "operators standing by". When someone who is knowledgeable in the area of your question comes by, they will respond. And since this is a holiday weekend, it may be later than sooner. Be patient.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">