• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting a job the easy way?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

infoman2

The other day at work an interesting subject came up. What laws would be violated if someone just went in to a company and just started working and come payday said 'Where's my pay check?'

Or showed up at orientation and said that they were told to come in for orientation by Bob or Mike or Tom or some other name.

There is the obvious fraud but a little research would make that hard to verify.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

I

infoman2

Re:

1) Never heard about the Seinfeld instance until after the subject came up. I never watched it.

2) This is a serious question, not a joke. If you have an answer give it, if you don't sit back listen and learn. Irreverent comments only muddy the waters of collective intelligence of the internet.

3) The ignorance you show would be replaced by knowlege if you spent more time aborbing information rather than spewing excrement.

4) Thank you for your time!!!!...?!

J

Joan Gregg

infoman2 said:
The other day at work an interesting subject came up. What laws would be violated if someone just went in to a company and just started working and come payday said 'Where's my pay check?'

Or showed up at orientation and said that they were told to come in for orientation by Bob or Mike or Tom or some other name.

There is the obvious fraud but a little research would make that hard to verify.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Paragraph one: trespassing, fraud, misrepresentation, attempt to gain renumeration under false pretences.

Paragraph two: same except for last charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">