• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going to mediation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dittoalert

I am going to mediation to settle a wrongful termination. i have been instructed to calculate an amount of money. how do i calculate fairly what is owed to me? i also have to give a 5 min statement to relay the highlights of my treatment. what is that suppose to mean? i already realyed it i thought in the 600 documents that i sent. i did not go through all this humiliation and health issues for money. i did it to protect the other workers and clients. what is expected of me and how can i assure that the issues that are important will not be overlooked?

ALawyer

By getting a lawyer to represnt you. You are a babe in the woods, and the employer hires the experts. You need one on your side.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">