• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To gwm56

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pattytx

I have emailed the administrator of this site to request you be banned. You are nothing but a troublemaker and this forum has no use whatsoever for you.

ENASNI

sorry to one up you patty

To gwm56 You have insulted one of the best (if not the best) people on this forum.
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

I will do my Happy Happy Joy Joy dance when you have that little *guest* under your name.

Well color me puce and give me oxygen

Something makes me think this young fellow needs a nice swift hit in the head with my cane. On side note, if you tried to ruffle the feathers of my brother John's Cockatoo, He will bite your finger off. He is 65 years old, I remember when my brother got him, Fingers is what John named him after he lost his pinky. The Mynah bird is the one to be afraid of though, that fellow has a vocabulary like a truck-driver.

You need to rein in your attitude Mr. Man. I read your posts and a good caning is what you need, and I will say that twice and mean it.
A good caning is what you need.

gwm65

Forum: Hiring, Firing & Wrongful Termination 06-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Replies: 17 need advice
Views: 245 Posted By cbg
Tony, you still aren't getting it. I am an...

Tony, you still aren't getting it.

I am an employer. In fact, I work in HR.
------------------------------
Straight from the horses mouth.....................I rest my case.

ENASNI

Oy

gwm65 said:
Forum: Hiring, Firing & Wrongful Termination 06-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Replies: 17 need advice
Views: 245 Posted By cbg
Tony, you still aren't getting it. I am an...

Tony, you still aren't getting it.

I am an employer. In fact, I work in HR.
------------------------------
Straight from the horses mouth.....................I rest my case.
You are throwing a tantrum because you have not gotten your own way or the answers you wanted, but you did get correct ones. I am sure in a few days, week or months we will here a bogus story of how you took your accused to court and won. You are nothing here.

Ruffle these feathers sweetheart:
http://www.lambdapsiphi.com/daft/daftsupp/art/qj-angry.gif

Veronica1228

gwm65 said:
:D ruffled a few feathers, did I? awwwwwwwwwwwww :D
Do you have serious mental health issues? I'm guessing they stem from your feelings of inadequacy. You should really get that checked out.

In the meantime lay off of cbg. You aren't even smart enough to shine her shoes. No wonder you can't find a job!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Evidently gwm chooses to ignore the posts where I have told the poster that their employer is 100% wrong and advised the poster where to go to get help.

In the meantime, I appreciate everyone's support, but can we please just let this thing die a natural death?

gwm65

Veronica1228 said:
Do you have serious mental health issues? I'm guessing they stem from your feelings of inadequacy. You should really get that checked out.

In the meantime lay off of cbg. You aren't even smart enough to shine her shoes. No wonder you can't find a job!
Not that its any of your business, but I already have 2 jobs so ---- off!

gwm65

cbg said:
Evidently gwm chooses to ignore the posts where I have told the poster that their employer is 100% wrong and advised the poster where to go to get help.

In the meantime, I appreciate everyone's support, but can we please just let this thing die a natural death?

I agree. Yes, cbg, you are helpful in many posts. I have read them. The point is moot in regards to my original post anyway..........I got the job.....so I won't be looking to pursue anything anyway. Good luck. And "thank you" to all you other "friendly" people here. I'll be sure to stop by and say "hi" from time to time. You've made me feel SO "welcome." :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">