• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hair Follicle Testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S

shell007

#1 Keep all of your questions in one thread!

#2 Just advice: You will probably spend less time in a "rehab" program than will will trying to wiggle your way out of this.

#3 Someone else here MAY answer your legal question. Stay tuned!

HazelBazel

What the hell does that mean? How judgmental can you be?
I am a student a doing a presentation on pre-employment testing. My scenario involves a company HQ'd in OK with branches in Texas and New Mexico. I am supposed to discuss drug testing in all three states. I have most of the information I needed but wanted to be ahead of the game incase I am asked a question regarding the legality of Hair Follicle testing (since 21 states ban this type of testing).

S

shell007

My apologies to you...however It clearly would have helped if you would have included that this was a "homework" project from the beginning. When you don't list the ALL of the facts in the original thread...you leave the door wide open to the readers here to make assumptions. That doesn't make it right, however...it is what it is.:)

HazelBazel

What is the purpose of bogging down readers with unnecessary information? My question is straight forward and to the point. I was under the impression that brevity was valued in a forum such as this

S

shell007

I believe I apologized to you once already and I won't apologizea 2nd time.

In addition where was your use of brevity on your other thread as you engaged in a discussion about typo's on this site.

I am a student a doing a presentation on pre-employment testing. My scenario involves a company HQ'd in OK with branches in Texas and New Mexico. I am supposed to discuss drug testing in all three states. I have most of the information I needed but wanted to be ahead of the game incase I am asked a question regarding the legality of Hair Follicle testing (since 21 states ban this type of testing).
You may or may not get a run-around here, but most of the readers/posters do not like doing other people's homework.

HazelBazel

I did not ask for an apology... your so called apology was half hearted and conditional, therefore it does not mean a damn thing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

HazelBazel

And by the way, I already did my homework!! If you would RE-READ my post it says I seeking "just in case information." And what the heck is wrong with asking a question of people who are "supposedly" experts in the field? Isn't that research?

HazelBazel

OK, lets end this. This is not like me to get upset like this and your right, my language was unacceptable and unprofessional and for that I apologize. I just get very upset when people make unwarranted sarcastic comments and try to "dig" others. But I realized that by my last post I did the very thing that angers me so much.

While I still do not appreciate your initial (or subsequent) responses to my post, it was wrong of me to respond the way I did.

Truce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">