• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ellen123

What is the name of your state?CWhat is the name of your state?California
My employer has continually harrased me because of my relationships(plutonic) with several male board members. He accuses me of being the reason for the difficulties he has with board meembers and has told me that my job is to "make him look good." He tried to terminate my employment but two board members prevented him from doing this. He will attempt again. He has entered into my office come around the desk and stared at my breasts.
We may have several meetings a week together and he will agree to a course of action and then tell me he never said that. He will raise his voice, belittle me and tell me he just doesn't understand how I prioritize my work schedule. When I am acting in accordance of what was previously agreed upon.
He will tell me that we need to work as a team and then when my task involves teamwork he will tell me not to disturb anyone and that's your job!
He constantly changes and flip flops and will probably attempt to fire me again. It is truly an unworkable environment. Should I wait until he fires me or is there somethikng I can do before I have a breakdown?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What you describe does not support a claim of illegal harassment.

BTW, I'm not trying to be the grammar or spelling police but for your future information the word is "platonic". You don't want to get it mixed up with the planet Pluto or a cache of plutonium.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">