• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chris56

I am a C N A. I was terminated due to alleged residant abuse, which was totally unfounded. Now the state of CA is trying to take my certification. What exactly are my rights? I requested and received a copy of my file from the last job but was told that I have no rights to the termination papers. Since I didn't sign them myself, I don't know what exactly they say. Is that the truth? What should I do?
Thank You Very Much
Christine

B

buddy2bear

You need a lawyer! Depending on whether or not your State considers resident abuse/patient abuse a criminal charge, you would be better off getting a lawyer now before you muck around on your own -- talk to a criminal lawyer because your certification isn't the only thing you are in danger of losing!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">