• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Law - Job Interview

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

buddy2bear

I will be going on a new job interview next week. The attorney practices Health Law. I am not quite sure what this entails. I have been working in labor and employment law for the past 25 years and would appreciate it if IAAL or Lawrat could give me some insight. It seems that the "old" specialities have morphed into a slew of new specialities -- or is it that I have been working in a "closed" environment? What exactly is Health Law?

B

buddy2bear

Thank you! My one "weakness" is my desire to research everything as much as possible before I do anything!

L

loku

A policy of thorough research is a very good trait in someone working in the law; however, everything can be overdone.

B

buddy2bear

LOL - you are absolutely correct, but then I have never heard "how could you have missed that!"

L

loku

If ever you do hear that, I suggest you answer: "because I am human."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">