• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help failed drug test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spiritedeagleye

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Navada

i am in need of some assistance. I am having a problem getting a Job as the last Job I was on did a random drug test and I failed. I am at fault as I went out with some friends or who I thought was friends and someone spike my drink I was sick for two days not relizing that I was given something. I am responsible and should of been more responsible for what happen. I Have never failed a drug test before and I feel I have lost my driving career. I really need some help in this matter. I will submit to any testing to prove my case. I have been tested several times seens then and have passed everyone; Even a hair anaylis. If you have any answers or solution to my problem please e-mail me

Beth3

All you can do if you are interviewed for a position is to explain the circumstances of your prior termination and hope you are believed. I don't want to be discouraging but most employers have heard so many excuses from so many employees who failed a drug test (someone spiked my drink, someone put something in my food, I wasn't smoking dope - I was at a party and everyone else was, the drug test was rigged, I ate a poppy seed muffin, and so on) that you have an uphill battle on your hands.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

spiritedeagleye said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Navada

i am in need of some assistance. I am having a problem getting a Job as the last Job I was on did a random drug test and I failed. I am at fault as I went out with some friends or who I thought was friends and someone spike my drink I was sick for two days not relizing that I was given something. I am responsible and should of been more responsible for what happen. I Have never failed a drug test before and I feel I have lost my driving career. I really need some help in this matter. I will submit to any testing to prove my case. I have been tested several times seens then and have passed everyone; Even a hair anaylis. If you have any answers or solution to my problem please e-mail me

My response:

Would you be willing to prove your innocence by taking a random spelling and English grammar test?

IAAL

spiritedeagleye

any test even a liar detector

I will always be honest with other employers. Before I let them start I let them know my situation, so I dont waste thier time or mine. I will say this much, to people trying to make other people feel stupid. A Simple mind is a great mind because they believe with the heart that life always finds a way of fixing its self. I am at fault for the drug test and for going out that night and being irresponsible. I do amit to my shame. But I do believe in justifing and somewhere I will find someone that will help me in my travels

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

spiritedeagleye said:
somewhere I will find someone that will help me in my travels

My response:

Yes, just as long as your "travels" do not include a vehicle. Try a bicycle, and ride it to your nearest school.

IAAL

HomeGuru

spiritedeagleye said:
I will always be honest with other employers. Before I let them start I let them know my situation, so I dont waste thier time or mine. I will say this much, to people trying to make other people feel stupid. A Simple mind is a great mind because they believe with the heart that life always finds a way of fixing its self. I am at fault for the drug test and for going out that night and being irresponsible. I do amit to my shame. But I do believe in justifing and somewhere I will find someone that will help me in my travels

**A: my liar detector just went off.

porkchop1191

Another Driver Here!

I am a driver myself, I have seen alot of drug test failed over the years, I worked for a Huge Trucking Company, My best advice to you is, If this drug test you failed shows up on your DAC is to call DAC and request a copy, Hire an Attorney threw Driver Legal Services (they are cheaper for Professional Drivers) and have them fight it for you, They know the Trucking Industry and ALL the legal things that can be done in order to help a driver, I got a speeding ticket in AZ last year, 99 in a 75 I hired Driver Legal Services and they got the ticket dismissed for me, Again I got a speeding ticket in OH last year a few months after the AZ one, 69 in a 55 (and we both know how Ohio is on Truckers) I hired Driver Legal Services again, They got it thrown out again, Which never happens in Ohio! They are located in OK there # is 1-800-333-3748 hope this helps :D

JETX

porkchop1191 said:
I am a driver myself, I have seen alot of drug test failed over the years, I worked for a Huge Trucking Company, My best advice to you is, If this drug test you failed shows up on your DAC is to call DAC and request a copy, Hire an Attorney threw Driver Legal Services (they are cheaper for Professional Drivers) and have them fight it for you, They know the Trucking Industry and ALL the legal things that can be done in order to help a driver, I got a speeding ticket in AZ last year, 99 in a 75 I hired Driver Legal Services and they got the ticket dismissed for me, Again I got a speeding ticket in OH last year a few months after the AZ one, 69 in a 55 (and we both know how Ohio is on Truckers) I hired Driver Legal Services again, They got it thrown out again, Which never happens in Ohio! They are located in OK there # is 1-800-333-3748 hope this helps :D
Just what we need.... stupid advice from yet another undereducated druggie. And this one insists on driving a deadly vehicle!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">