• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help needed in Unemployment Appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bankmystr

I need help in representing myself in an appeals case involving my unemployment insurance benifits.After being terminated for unjust cause,I appropately filed and started receiving my payments.I have been notified that my my employer is appealing my claim.(It is my belief,that I was in fact fired,in the first place,as a result of my medical situation. ie.. they did not want me on their insurance plan.Shortly there after,I was fired,and in a matter of days was invited to return to work on a'piece-work'basis,therein eliminating medical benifits. They in fact have begged me to come back(by mouths of their messengers-they will not speak with me directly)They have gone so far as to tell me that I may come and go as I please."Pick your days,pick your hours,just.. please!!we need you")I could have easily gone back to work(loosing my vacation,my seniority,my dignity, and pride),but I wanted a chance to take advantage of my unemployment insurance to search for a better working environment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">