• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hidden Video

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CT Worker

It has come to my attention that my company (in Connecticut) has set up hidden video cameras in the bathrooms. Is this legal?

A

Always searching

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CT Worker:
It has come to my attention that my company (in Connecticut) has set up hidden video cameras in the bathrooms. Is this legal?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A lawyer in Dallas who is an employment attorney filed a class action suit against a power company in Texas that had cameras in the dressing room and they won in excess of 4 million dollars. Don't mention what you plan to do to anyone. Go see an employment attorney that is experienced in this type of lawsuit and he or she will lead you in the proper channels. If you tip your hand, they might remove the cameras (which is the end goal anyway) but if you want to get them reprimanded monetarily then gather information and get your free consultation and your attorney will determine if it is a viable suit. If others will join you in the complaint then it would be more worthwhile for all of you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">