• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hired to do WHAT??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tkmarshel

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

A Company recruited me from Ohio. I agreed only if I was the lead person. The company agreed, in writing. The company relocated me and my family to Florida. After I started my new job, I was never given the responsibilities of that lead person, and found it extremely difficult to perform my responsibilites without this position. I had conflict with this person, who I felt the company had deligated the lead responsibilities to, subsequently, got terminated for not getting along. Any recourse??

Beth3

If you were paid the same wage they offered you, even if they did not give you lead responsibilities, no, you have no recourse. Nor do you have any recourse for being terminated because you couldn't get along with a co-worker.

HomeGuru

tkmarshel said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

A Company recruited me from Ohio. I agreed only if I was the lead person. The company agreed, in writing. The company relocated me and my family to Florida. After I started my new job, I was never given the responsibilities of that lead person, and found it extremely difficult to perform my responsibilites without this position. I had conflict with this person, who I felt the company had deligated the lead responsibilities to, subsequently, got terminated for not getting along. Any recourse??
**A: recourse for what? The employer has a right to terminate you for cause or for no cause.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">