• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hired to get info then fired

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dweebmaster

California- I was hired into a company with promises after promise. took less then agreed to start after i got my first check, because of promises. I turned a disfuctional company around working 80 to 100 hrs a week, only to be told that i was too far advanced for the president to be able to compete with. I asked that my programs not be used which i provided they sill use everything. Also i gave notice once before and then reconsidered due to more promises that were given, only for him to use that against me for the firing. I used to manage one of the largest companies in califoria, and i beleave in hindsight, i was brought in to turn it then get fired. There is lots of proof of all.

My questions are: is there a legal avenue for the misrepresentation

Qst 2- what about the Overtime?:

Qst #3 - Should this be persued or just let go as experience?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

dweebmaster said:
California- I was hired into a company with promises after promise. took less then agreed to start after i got my first check, because of promises. I turned a disfuctional company around working 80 to 100 hrs a week, only to be told that i was too far advanced for the president to be able to compete with. I asked that my programs not be used which i provided they sill use everything. Also i gave notice once before and then reconsidered due to more promises that were given, only for him to use that against me for the firing. I used to manage one of the largest companies in califoria, and i beleave in hindsight, i was brought in to turn it then get fired. There is lots of proof of all. I left good opportunity at previous job because of these promises
**A: ok, thanks for writing.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dweebmaster said:
California- I was hired into a company with promises after promise. took less then agreed to start after i got my first check, because of promises. I turned a disfuctional company around working 80 to 100 hrs a week, only to be told that i was too far advanced for the president to be able to compete with. I asked that my programs not be used which i provided they sill use everything. Also i gave notice once before and then reconsidered due to more promises that were given, only for him to use that against me for the firing. I used to manage one of the largest companies in califoria, and i beleave in hindsight, i was brought in to turn it then get fired. There is lots of proof of all. I left good opportunity at previous job because of these promises

My response:

Thank you for your story. Was there a legal question in there somewhere - - besides "what can I do"?

IAAL

D

dweebmaster

the questions

Can an emplorer hire and make false promises?

Can i recoup the OT worked based on facticious Promises

What recources should i persue if any?

H

hexeliebe

Can an emplorer hire and make false promises?
Of course they can. Ever hear of the MILITARY?

Can i recoup the OT worked based on facticious Promises
Not on that basis. But if you have proof that you worked overtime and were not compensated and were not an exempt employee then yes.

What recources should i persue if any?
First, try a ninth grade English course. They will teach you how to spell.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">