• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hired with a lie

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jb000

What is the name of your state? Nebraska

I was working full time for a company. I then got an opertunity with a consulting company that was willing to hire me on full time to work for one of their clients. After 3-4 months of waiting for a client to appear (one that I wanted). I interviewed with the client and they said they wanted me. At that moment I gave my 2 weeks as the consulting company offered me a job with them. I have signed all of the papers (wage, date to start). Now the client of the consulting company says they are taking no more consultants on. After saying they wanted me, and after my 2 weeks is up (to the day). What kind of rights to I have here?

P

Positively

Paperwork?

What kind of paperwork are you talking about? What was signed? Was it a contract?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">