• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hiring

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lanceth101

hello my names lance im 22 and live in NJ... i am currently out on medical leave due to a work injury but i was supposed to start a new job for a new company on the 15th but my restrictions are keeping me from starting at that job... my plan was dropping down to part time at whole foods when i start at my new job... my main concern is my job security at the new place im supposed to be working... can they hire someone in my spot if my injury is taking to long to heal??

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
hello my names lance im 22 and live in NJ... i am currently out on medical leave due to a work injury but i was supposed to start a new job for a new company on the 15th but my restrictions are keeping me from starting at that job... my plan was dropping down to part time at whole foods when i start at my new job... my main concern is my job security at the new place im supposed to be working... can they hire someone in my spot if my injury is taking to long to heal??
Yes. (ten character limit)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">