• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hostile working enviroment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msuarez

I was questioned by my employer, without union representaton. I requested representation several times during what turned into an interrogation, accusing me of criminal fraudulent activity, at that point I was under duress, and the person accusing me, miscontrued my explanations because I did not say what he wanted me to. I was then suspended for 2 days pending investigation. on return, I was expected to return to my job and resume at another location the following week. Due to being accused of criminal activity, I requested stress leave. I was given a disciplinary action, write up. but it did not state as to if it was proven that I indeed was quilty, It seems that my title was taken away from me. and I was to be transferred to another location. I now feel that my employer harrased me and maybe defamation of character. I worked very hard at my job, and now my intregrity was attacked. I am an hourly employee under union contract in Arizona, working for the largest grocery store in th U.S.

ALawyer

Get your union involved. Now.

That's one of the things a union can be good at. But if the union thinks you are at fault, they will not go out of their way to help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">