• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can justice be found among ruthless oponents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aloneandinjured

state of california. how does one go about finding a (excuse the wording) ruthless attorney?
The purpose of this request is for a coworker of mine. The situation has arose, because of my situation, i believe this from the bottom of my heart. I am learning as time goes on, how awful my employer is. My friend was forced to resign after 12 years of employment and i unfortunately felt obligated to tell him what i feel in my gut. My employer is covering thier a#$, in very ruthless ways. I've been awakened to the fact that justice is more than a journey of right and wrong. And discovered that when your opponents are ruthless ones needs similar strength on thier side.
So how does one obtain such representation?
I guess this is for me to because if there is any possibility to gain enough strength to take on the task of finding diferent representation for myself, than I am seriously considering it. I am suffering from mental injury, so it's not easy to take on such things. Especially when it's coming from me, who up until this past year believed that attorneys were unnecessary and with communication things could always be resolved. Little did i know the deciete and evil that people could be capable of. Even as i'm learning, currently it does more damage than good.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">