• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to make my employer pay?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ayboro

Last year I've got relocated to Maryland and my company furnished me with a letter promising to cover my relocation expenses and reimburse for temporary living expenses not exceeding certain amount. During the time I'm here they've changed their mind and no longer think that offering me such relocation package was a good idea. They_ve created a miserable environment for me at the workplace and started harassing me with questions about me personal life plans and accusations of planning to leave the company. Now, when I've submitted the required paperwork for reimbursement of my temporary living expenses, they_ve refused to pay on the argument that they are not certain about my long term commitment. I'm ready to turn my case to court, but have no idea where to start.

eerelations

What IS your long term commitment to the company? Are you looking for another job? Has the company found out?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">