• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How should a Rebuttal Statement against former employer's position statement look?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tumtum56

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

I filed a claim with the EEOC against my former employers. Wrongful Termination a while back. I am now at the step of drafting a Rebuttal Statement against my former employer's Position Statement. How should a Rebuttal Statement look?

I am including important dates and events that specifically respond to their statement. I want it to be simple, easy-to-read. How to Investigators prefer it?

Outline format?
Numbered? (like a declaration of facts)
Some other way?

I know it is key to be concise and factual. I only want to ensure I am composing it in the correct fashion.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:

tumtum56

Don't start multiple threads about the same situation.
I'm sorry. It's actually a different topic, though. I am not seeking counsel concerning franchisee information or age discrimination. I wish to know about REBUTTAL STATEMENTS..... I did not carry any specific case related information from previous thread.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm sorry. It's actually a different topic, though. I am not seeking counsel concerning franchisee information or age discrimination. I wish to know about REBUTTAL STATEMENTS..... I did not carry any specific case related information from previous thread.
Is this about the unemployment matter you are currently involved with? If yes, then it is just a different question related to the same topic.

ecmst12

It's the same situation, unless by wild coincidence you are talking about a totally different job and a totally different employer. It should go in your existing thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">