• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need Help with the Labor Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

theladywolf

What is the name of your state?Az

i'm trying to find Info about the LAbor Law in wrongfull termination. I worked for this company for the last 3 month's now.At least until this past Sunday when they called me and Fired me for something that I had not done. And they had taken the money out of my check Today when I was paid my last check.They have no proof that it was me. What can I do legally and can someone help me.

pattytx

Wrongful termination has a specific legal meaning and without more details about the reason, we cannot form an opinion.

Regarding the apparent surprise deduction from your pay, however, what was it for?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Wrongful termination does not mean that you were fired for something you did not do. A wrongful term means that there is a specific law that prohibits your employer from firing you for the reason that they did.

On the basis of the facts in your post, you were not wrongfully terminated, even though you may have been unfairly terminated.

Do you want to provide more detail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">