• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was offered by a Non-IT company, hyderabad & asked to join after 15days i.e, 5july2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

habeeba.ahmed

i was offered by a Non-IT company, hyderabad & asked to join after 15days i.e, 5july2

Hi Advisor,

am 26, has an experience of 3.6years. my ex-employers were very happy with my work but i have to resign for better salary.
i was offered by a Non-IT company, hyderabad & asked to join after 15days i.e, 5july2009. i have resigned my current company. just 2 days before the joining date, they have postponed to 1st august2009. when am verge of joining, 1 day before they have can celled my offer stating that "operation have not yet started". And my joining company employee has spoiled my image indicting my character with no reason. i don't know her well.
And company says that since she has damage your image , u may not work here.
plz help me. i need your help to fight for justice.

Since i have no job, poor financial condition, i cannot afford for legal advisors, lawyers or advocatesWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">