• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this illegal??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

87Westy

What is the name of your state? California
I recently posted my resume on Monster.com and the recruiter for the company I currently work for saw it and reported it to my supervisor and senior supervisor. My supervisor pulled me into his office today to ask what I am doing and why I am leaving. Does the recruiter have the right to tell my supervisors that I am looking for work elsewhere without speaking to me first? I feel that she is threatening my current job situation.
thanks for the info

Sockeye

You posted your resume publically, there is no reason for your employer to ignore it or keep it confidential.

BelizeBreeze

87Westy said:
What is the name of your state? California
I recently posted my resume on Monster.com and the recruiter for the company I currently work for saw it and reported it to my supervisor and senior supervisor. My supervisor pulled me into his office today to ask what I am doing and why I am leaving. Does the recruiter have the right to tell my supervisors that I am looking for work elsewhere without speaking to me first? I feel that she is threatening my current job situation.
thanks for the info
CONGRATSULATIONS!!!

You are now a runnerup in our world famous IDIOT OF THE MONTH CLUB!

To find out if you've won, please return when you get a brain. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">