• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal firing??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chriscrawford

Pensacola florida

I was in the hospital for 11 days for bleeding between the skull and brain.I then was released not to return to work until doctor says it was time.When i went back to work i was not welcome.I was told because i had 2 weeks before the medical condition was thinking about quiting but never gave a notice.That felt i was no longer welcome to work. On top of that my employer has not and will not notify me to see how my condition was.I know that was no nesseccary , ive work there six years, youd think theyd have some compation toward what had happend to me.

E

Elliotg

Are you just venting, or are you looking for useful advice?
If you want help, then I suggest editing your inquiry so that it makes sense. It really is not legible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">