• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal hiring practices against minorities

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sablek

What is the name of your state? Georgia

What if you ran across a legal hiring document they reveals that your boss lied and said that they interviewed temporary employees who were minorities for a permanent position but the position was given to the one white applicant who was also a temp employee. I have solid proof that these minorities were not interviewed nor did they know about the permanent position. My name was also on the legal document.

What if I contact the applicants what kind of recourse do they have?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The fact that a white applicant was hired is not, in and of itself, proof of illegal practices. If s/he was more qualified for the position, they are not required by law to interview anyone else.

I'm going to ask you the same question I asked in your other thread. What EVIDENCE do you have that they were not interviewed BECAUSE OF their race? (It doesn't matter how solid proof you have that they were not interviewed - it's what proof you can provide that they were not interviewed BECAUSE OF their race that matters.)

sablek

The only evidence I have is the applicants themselves who can prove that they were not interviewed. They all were working for me and I personally know that they were not interviewed.

Why do companies get away with this kind of crap? I come out better writing a book about my experiences.

sablek

Illegal hiring practices

I am sorry what I meant is that my boss DID NOT interview the minorities nor was the white applicant interviewed. An offer letter was given to the white applicant.

No one was interviewed and legal documents were falsified.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
None of which is proof that she was given the job BECAUSE OF her race.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">