• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

incorrect reference info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

misskitty

my fiance's has applied for a new job and his past employer gave incorrect information when called. It was a complete and utter lie because I had been with him when the incident in question took place. because of the info given by the past employer, he was denied his job of choice. what if anything can be done?

M

misskitty

explanation

my fiance is a truck driver, he was working for an over the road company and quit. he had to drive the truck back to the main terminal and drop it off. because it was on a weekend the boss told him to leave it at the truck stop across the street and give the keys to the girls behind the counter. we did this. i was with him because im the one who brought him back to our home. when the company that he wanted to work for called them they said that he had abandoned the truck here in our home town which is over a 2 hour drive from the main terminal. it was a complete lie but because the new company was told he abandoned the equipment, they denied his employment. ps.. were you aware that i had pmd you about the renter reply?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">