• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Independent contractor or employee?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vbird

What is the name of your state?CA my situation is very complicated need advice on how to proceed to collect money owed to me by the General contractor on two different jobs? Where do i start in finding out what my rights are to the accusations he is accusing me of Sent to me through a lawyer. All the imformation is incorrect and i have 2 witnesses who are wiling to go to court with me. I can only explain my situation by talking to someone it would be way too much to go into over the computer and especially seeing that i need to reply by the 15 th of this month. Please i know that i have a very good case and need help now.

Jen BIrd
(619)322-1197

pattytx

You con contact the local Bar association for a referral to an attorney in your area who specializes in contract law. You can normally get a 30-minute introductory session with the attorney for a nominal fee; then the attorney can advise you if you have a case and you can retain him/her if you want.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">