• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Information Given In Georgia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PAALEASE

What is the name of your state? Georgia.
what can the H.R. Rep tell perspective Employers about me? I was told only Dates of Service, Wage and Position Held... True?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
what can the H.R. Rep tell perspective Employers about me? I was told only Dates of Service, Wage and Position Held... True?

Not true. This is one of the most persistant, but completely incorrect, beliefs out there. They may tell a prospective employer anything they choose, as long as it is true or represents their honest opinion. Yes, this means they can provide the reason you were fired.

Beth3

This is one of the most persistant, but completely incorrect, beliefs out there. And the other is what legally constitutes a hostile work environment. :rolleyes:

Beth3

And Underdog. :D

I loved watching Tom Terrific when I was a little kid. Sigh. They just don't make stick-figure cartoons like that anymore. Didn't he have a dog? I can't remember his name though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">