• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

information sharing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fluderfly

What is the name of your state?Michigan. I quit a truck driving job withone company for personal reasons and am now ready to return to work. I checked around and found one that pays better. The original company found out I was looking and called me begging I come back to them, when I told them I desided to go with a different company they started sending out a report that I failed to report a accident. I have never seen or signed such a report can they claim that to other potential empolyers?

BelizeBreeze

Have your attorney contact them with a cease and desist letter. And then sit down with that attorney to discuss your options should they not comply.

fluderfly

what can I do about the job they already cost me

If they do quit sending out this letter can I make them send out a retraction

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">