• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this Insubordination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vandek

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? IL
I was discharged from my job. My boss told me that I needed to finish the Lab Logging, which was my assignment for the week. I was doing that inbetween drawing Patients. Yes, there was other people to draw, But I can not ignore a patient that is there in our office at the time. But I kept getting up to draw patients in the laboratory. The only reason she told me to do this was so other Lab people could take their morning breaks (Which aren't a given) The Laboratory policy states the Patient draws comes before anything else Logging, filing ect. Later my boss told me that Logging comes first because the reports needs to be put out.

Beth3

If your employer wishes to consider your failure to complete the lab logging insubordination, they may.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">