• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interference with doing business by my employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

muffydavis

I was hired by an out of state corporation to develope markets for their community book publication. I developed a market here that surpassed development in any market this company is in. I was told I had complete control over my market which included hiring a staff. My financial compensation would be an over ride on my staff's sales. Once the first sale was made by a staffer I was unceremoniously terminated. Based on the market my compensation would be over $100,000 - I received $740 which they want returned. It has been a nightmare; they undermined and sabotaged my position repeatedly. They accused me of trying to sabotage their other markets including my own! Do I have any recourse available to me? Unfortunately my financial resources are very limited - eight months of travel and costs associated with development with no income has left me completely cash depleted. I have a contract with this company. Is there an attorney that would take this case on a contingent fee basis? They also violated many of my state's laws regarding termination procedures.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">