• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Investigation - right to know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlmorrow53

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California

My employer told me today as I showed up for work that I was suspended pending investigation. I asked what I was being investigated for and was told that he could not tell me. Recently there was some unprofessional and possiable illigal actions taken by the asst. manager using my name and account. I went to the police and told them about it but was told that untill the crime was actually committed they could not do anything about it. Basically it looked like I was being set up to take the fall for something the asst. manager was doing. When the manager returned I told him about it. He said that he knew all about it. Now a week later I have been suspended pendind the outcome of an investigation. What I need to know is do I have the right to know what I'm being investigated for?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">