• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job Description

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lski

In Wisconsin, Walworth county- I was under the impression that an employer is required to give you a job description. I have asked for one several times and my employer states that he will not give me a written job description "as we are a small company and everyone is resposible for too many duties to list." In my three employment interviews I was told tasks that I would be responsible for and took the salary and job based on these. Throughout the two years that I have been employed here my job duties have increased to include many duties that were not originally disclosed to me. What are my rights and where can I look for written information to back up the answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">