• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job interview Process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Strongman

If an employer calls a person in for an interview, does the applicant have the right to get a description of the position they are interviewing for. Is there any type of legal protocol for an interview process?

Strongman

A

Attorney_Replogle

There is no "right" to get a description of the various positions open, no. It is up to the potential employer to run their business hiring in a fashion they deem best. For more information on the hiring aspect of employment law, go to www.freeadvice.com/law/634us.htm.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

A

Always searching

Worked as Personnel person for large corporation for 4 years. When someone interviewed, I gave them a copy of the job description, the physical demands and had them sign that they read this, so if we hired them and they said, I didn't know this was part of my job duty, I would go to their file and pull out a copy of what they signed and made a copy and gave it to them.

S

Strongman

although, my question wasn't completely answered, I do thank the both of you for your acknowledgement.

Strongman

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">