• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job less forever?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slimcan

What is the name of your state? NY
I have obtained a misdemeanor record in 2003. Are there ways in which I can remove the charge or is it with me for life? I have not found a job since 2003 because of this record. After the charge I have obtained a college degree in finance but it useless because of the record :confused:

moburkes

What is the name of your state? NY
I have obtained a misdemeanor record in 2003. Are there ways in which I can remove the charge or is it with me for life? I have not found a job since 2003 because of this record. After the charge I have obtained a college degree in finance but it useless because of the record :confused:
Have you looked into expungement?

slimcan

I did but I wanted more information on that topic. My crime was in 2 counties so it may make it hard to do. I was also thinking a lawyer may just take my money and fail to clear things up. SO it is a risk / reward kind of thing.
I want you advice on going foward wth all this:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">