• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

job security promised with relocate then retracted after move

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rulermusic

Is there a case against my company when my boss, a director said he had authority to approve and did say a definite yes to continued employment via telecommuting if I relocated in my same state of Calif.from Northern to Southern, then after I committed to purchasing a new home there and signed off said he was overridden by his boss , a V.P. that I could not do that and stay employed.. out of work a no job lined could easily lead to financial disaster.. is there a lawsuit possible to get compensation? I never would have made such amove at this time and committed to such a financial burden without a job first! What can I do? please email : [email protected]

rmet4nzkx

rulermusic said:
Is there a case against my company when my boss, a director said he had authority to approve and did say a definite yes to continued employment via telecommuting if I relocated in my same state of Calif.from Northern to Southern, then after I committed to purchasing a new home there and signed off said he was overridden by his boss , a V.P. that I could not do that and stay employed.. out of work a no job lined could easily lead to financial disaster.. is there a lawsuit possible to get compensation? I never would have made such amove at this time and committed to such a financial burden without a job first! What can I do? please email : [email protected]
Who initiated the relocation?
Do you have any proof of this in written or any other form or conduct?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">