• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvinile record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

frc

As a condition of my employment I am being asked "have you ever been convicted of a Felony" when I was a juvinile I was involved in a felony conviction. I later sought to get the get my juvinile record expunged but I am uncertain of the outcome of thoes procedings. How should I answer this question ? Does my prospective employer have access to my juvenile records? How Do I find out what the court records say about me? Thanks

D

D. D. Lessenberry

Your immediate answer to the application is "No" you have never been convicted as a crime.

Then start telephoning around your local court system as to the location (or non-location) of your expunged records. This should probably be Juvenile Court of Family Court.

Hope a real attorney responds!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">