• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

KY employment laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chrissymjohnson

I live in Kentucky and am currently trying to battle an unemployment appeal for the company that I used to work for. I was terminated for "unsatisfactory job performance" just 3 days after receiving medical treatment for a back injury that I received at work. At the time of my termination, I was under a doctor's care (on light duty at work) and taking three different pain medications--Vicodin included. I have been told that there is a KRS that deals with termination while under a physician's care but I cannot find the statute. If you know the KRS number or have any other suggestions/advice, please reply ASAP. The hearing is on July 16th. Thanks!

L

lawrat

http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/krs/titles.htm

TITLE XXVII - LABOR AND HUMAN RIGHTS

But you really do need a labor lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">