• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lay-off/medical rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Roseann Ruf

New job-4/2000. Sales, dayton,Ohio. Hired to sell one product, product changed and pricing is not competitive for my territory. Quotes total approximately $980,000. Brought in approximately $150,000. Discussed often with immediate boss and estimator. Not given back up on quotes! I scheduled a meeting with my boss Thursday before Christmas(ho,ho,ho) and he suggested I look for other job opportunities, gave me the name of his headhunter. Stated he was looking and that my division was in "danger". Do I use his headhunter or could he be setting me up? He even suggested I find something, confidentially tell him and he would lay me off with a great severence package. *** Most important, I have not been feeling well and was putting off physical tests till after Xmas. If I test now, could I get medical benefits from the company and would this be considered a pre-existing condition with my next employer.
I have not discussed the problem with my doctor. I am actively looking for another job. I am feeling worse probably due to the stress.........help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">